ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   Community Support - NSR (http://www.ispine.org/forum/community-support-nsr/)
-   -   Banned From Spine Health For Asking A Question (http://www.ispine.org/forum/community-support-nsr/2243-banned-spine-health-asking-question.html)

ADR seeker 02-15-2012 08:48 PM

Banned From Spine Health For Asking A Question

Discogel Injection to relieve pain in L4,5,6 | Spine-health Forums

Spine-Health is an industry run spine site. They have a chat room and it is full of industry attack dogs. Talk of ADRs, partial diskectomies, nutrition, chiropractic, stem cells or surgery outside the US.

I was banned there several years ago. However, I am in a position to hack their forum and steal pass words. For now I am letting them twist in the wind as I am there PMing members.

Register there and act up. They deserve it.

newhere 03-14-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADR seeker (Post 16435)
Discogel Injection to relieve pain in L4,5,6 | Spine-health Forums

Spine-Health is an industry run spine site. They have a chat room and it is full of industry attack dogs. Talk of ADRs, partial diskectomies, nutrition, chiropractic, stem cells or surgery outside the US.

I was banned there several years ago. However, I am in a position to hack their forum and steal pass words. For now I am letting them twist in the wind as I am there PMing members.

did you made it? Lol :)
Actualy,i read now there, some thread about guy having relief after 18 years. I was so anxious about hearing what helps him. Then the answer was removed by moderator. Spine health is so damn fake site. This is best forum site,we are here to help eachother and not to covering things. I wish annonymus break their site :) cheers...

Maria 03-14-2012 05:25 PM

re spine health

The few times I went there the information is what I already know pretty much not cutting edge and/or as mentioned no one can actually "share" an experience and/or esp. state a comment or experience that isn't positive.

While I don't believe in being abusive in whatever way the forums request that one not be I still think people should be allowed to voice their complaints, opinions, or feelings good bad or ugly with regard to their own personal experiences. This allows for whomever is reading to formulate his or her own opinion based on what they've read.

Banning people for disagreeing with the mainstream opinion or not being a "Yes" person is pretty narrow minded. I've been banned from one major spine forum as well and it has plenty of good information and participants tho I'd say the person in charge has a rather thin skin.

Aaron 03-15-2012 05:43 PM

I have to say while there are certain problems with spine health there is some valuable info there and some people who can give some good advice. The problem is that there is no doc names or websites u can put on your post or it will be erased. But you can just PM the person and get the info. I guess that has to do with solicitors and differentiating them from the good, I think spine health has a large following so that must be difficult to manage, Mark could speak better on managing solicitors on a site. I personally have spoke about ADR, chiro, prolotherapy, stem cell etc and never really met with any problems. My biggest problem is that you cannot list doctor name but the site advertises for doctors and I am sure its a pay for adverstisment thing.
So while I have my problems with Spine health it is another reasource for spine patients and helps many .

ADR seeker 03-17-2012 04:12 AM

The guy who runs it is named Ron.....
Ron's last name and email addres removed by moderator. Posting this type of information to cause problems for someone is completely inappropriate. See more in my post below. Mark
He needs a serious attitude adjustment. Ron is just pissed because he went into the US orthopedic meat grinder and they really messed him up. I know he's suffering and maybe that is why he act like such tin god. He's probably a med head.

There are so many threads that are just one post and the OP is never heard from again. I think Ron is on a power trip and is really ban happy.

If you mention anything other than the types of treatment in the US he sends one of his attack dogs to discredit you and when you shut them down he bans you and deletes or dishonestly edits the thread.

Ron won't have the honesty to come here and defend his action but I will invite him.

newhere 03-17-2012 10:54 AM

Yeah i corelate with you. He is pissed of because his pain,and therefore shooting at us. But look at Mark,he had several surgeries and long history of spine problems,but he HELP us. Not deleting stuff like Ron does. Thats why i respect Mark so much. He is amazing man and great person. Cheers Mark and this site!!!!

jsewell 03-17-2012 06:36 PM

I agree Newhere, MARK is a great guy.
judy:D

mmglobal 03-18-2012 06:54 PM

I have moved this post to the NSR / support forum because it is not spine related. I was hoping it would fade away, but since it has been revived, I’ll weigh in here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADR seeker (Post 16519)
The guy who runs it is named Ron..... .

Ron's last name and email addres have been redacted. Posting this type of information to cause problems for someone is completely inappropriate.

Quote:

Ron won't have the honesty to come here and defend his action but I will invite him
You are asking the moderator of another forum to come to iSpine to relitigate your banning? Do you think this is an appropriate use of this forum? We have discussed similar topics before, but only because there were mass bannings at another forum that affected the community as a whole.

Quote:

He's probably a med head.
Do I really have to say this? Creating / spreading rumors about others, name calling, etc… is inappropriate. (See “All I Really Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADR seeker (Post 16435)
However, I am in a position to hack their forum and steal pass words. For now I am letting them twist in the wind as I am there PMing members.

This is unbelievable. If you don’t like a website, don’t use it? The idea that you’d discuss hacking a forum, stealing passwords, starting a PM campaign against the forum and encouraging others to create problems there is outrageous.

It does not suprise me to hear that he has been banned from other forums. IMHO, he has intentionally made provocative and negative posts to see where the line is. I've considered banning him before, but he was willing to dial it back a bit when asked. Unfortunately, these new posts are so far over the line that I must take action. If this was a new problem or an isolated incident I’d just contact ADR seeker offline and hopefully resolve this quietly. It is with great regret that I’m banning ADR Seeker. He frequently posts useful information and is a productive member of the forum. I don’t care for the constant negativity, but I always err on the side of less moderation don’t like to ban people. I frequently ban spammers, but that is just ordinary upkeep for any forum. In 5 years of running iSpine, the members I have banned for cause (other than spam) can be counted on one hand and the reasons are pretty egregious.

I’m sorry that ADR Seeker finds himself in spinal hell. I’m sorry that things have occurred that make him seem so negative and angry. However, the idea that he would willfully do damage to a community of spine patients because he is unhappy about a decision the moderator made makes him unwelcome here at iSpine.

Again, in spite of the difficulties he presents, I consider ADR Seeker to be a productive member of the community. The ban is not permanent. I hope he’ll contact me and somehow correct this.

All the best,

Mark

Gil Denis 04-25-2012 11:14 PM

Banned

Hey Mark

Well Done

We need to catch up

Gil:):)

mmglobal 05-19-2012 08:29 PM

Thanks Gil,

Yes, we do need to catch up. There has been a lot of water under the bridge since we last spoke.

I'd like everyone to know that I miss ADR Seeker's input here. While I disagree with much of what he posts, he is a good source of info and generates valuable discussions. I'd like him to come back and keep it toned down and focused on spine. I don't like having a once productive member banned.

Mark

mmglobal 05-19-2012 08:33 PM

Gil, your signature file is pretty long... I dont' know if you can add to it without taking something out. I think it would help readers to know your status after the coflex. Just a brief comment like, "success", "somewhat improved but still unable to work", "no improevement", or "worse than before". Your sig file is a long story that most here would be interested in.

Just a suggestion. Thanks,

Mar