Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Terry Allen Blackburn
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Conversation Between Terry Allen Blackburn and marion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. marion
    01-17-2009 07:05 PM
    marion
    Hi Terry,

its Maz here (Marion on this forum and my name) so glad to find you!!! How you doing with your injections? I ask because I am having a facet cyst removed ..popped (hopefully) in Feb and my surgeon thinks its causing my buttock and heel pain however I get pain very badly on left side, buttock when sitting, but also on right side not nearly as bad, so I think I am being optimistic to think the facet popping will sort out both side,. The cyst is on the left exit formanen of L5 S1. From what I haveread if the problem is the facet cyst its one sided and I have pait both sides

Do you think should ask him to inject both while I am under epidural>> I know you have had a couple I dont know what to expect..... Should I ask Justin if he knows anything about this. I know its not formal medical advice but you too have alot of knowledge and experience. I havent logged onproperly yet but will soon

Another question sorry Terry what is the medication to counter the weight gain on pregablin??? .all the best Maz