Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Travel forums > German Travel (for international patients)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

German Travel (for international patients) Discuss COFLEX (stenum again) in the Travel forums forums; Hello Spine Universe, I was an ADR patient at Stenum in 2005 (Maverick L45,L5S1) with amazing success for 10 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2015, 07:09 AM

Default COFLEX (stenum again)

Hello Spine Universe,
I was an ADR patient at Stenum in 2005 (Maverick L45,L5S1) with amazing success for 10 years. unfortunately, at a local massage studio, a therapist did a twisting stretch on my back and since then (may 6) my life has dissapeared again. i am back to living on a couch and am possibly having to consider losing my independent business. after MRI, CT, XRAY it appears i have endplate spurring and thickening of the facet joints. i seem to have all the symptoms of facet syndrome and am going in for my first nerve block in a couple weeks. i am beside myself in disbelief that i am back here at this place in my life again after a decade of pain free living.?!? I am researching the possiblity of COFLEX surgery (from Stenum) and am wondering if there are any patients out there that have had ADR and then had to get COFLEX. after learning more about the Maverick, it seems that it has the propensity of aggravating the facets, i was unaware of this symptom and consequently would have probably been less physical once i returned to normal living again. looking for help and wisdom. PLEASE am i even a good candidate. i would obviously try injections and PT first, but the pain i am experiencing is very reminiscent of the old days when i was out of work for 6 years before finding Stenum and Dr. Ritter-Lang.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:47 AM

Default Coflex

Hi

I have two Coflex at L4 L5 L5 S1 no adr seems to be some what helpful also L2 L3 is a mess due to the coflex ??

I am here if you want to talk

Gil
L4-L5 Annular fissure with mild central stenosis and moderate facet hypertrophy.
L5-S1DDDDD
L2-L3 Right-sided neural foraminal narrowing at and L3-L4 related to posterolateral hypertrophic spurs and facet hypertrophy.
C3-C4 limited DDD
9 injections Depo. P.T. 13 months 5 dose packs,
Nerve Block Injections.4 ESI S1
L5-S1 foraminotomy 09
L4-L5 Microdiscectomy 09 Reherniate 4-2010
Coflex-L Implants L4 to S1