ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   iSpine (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/)
-   -   New date for Spiney Reunion (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/1061-new-date-spiney-reunion.html)

dshobbies 07-09-2008 12:27 AM

Spiney Reunion Postponed Again!

Hi All... one more time,

Mark will be in Germany for 1 month so the new date for the spiney reunion is Saturday, August 16th.

I live in the northwest San Fernando Valley, about 45 minutes north of LAX (with no traffic conditions, almost never) and 20-25 minutes northwest of Burbank Airport. I'm 118 fwy close which connects to the 405, 5 and 210 freeways. Also not too far from 101. We’re also minutes from the Chatsworth Metrolink/Amtrak station and will be happy to pick up/drop off.

We have a pool, ping pong table and basketball hoop so if you're in the area, please join us for some fun in the sun or shade, hot dogs and stories. For those interested, I'm sure you'll be able to convince Julius for a tour of his shop:rolleyes:

Please let Mark or me know if you can make it. I'll give you the specifics and look forward to meeting all of you. All food donations welcome!!!!

Hope to see you soon, Dale

Jim M2 07-15-2008 10:13 PM

Dale,
I'd hate to miss another get together. Let me see what I can work out for Aug 16. I'll let you know in a week or two.

KL Aguilar 07-15-2008 10:29 PM

I will not be able to make it. I am having surgery August 7.

dshobbies 07-15-2008 11:57 PM

KL,
We'll miss you but it's for a very good reason!
And I wish you so much luck. My fingers are crossed.
Dale

ans 07-17-2008 08:23 AM

Ping pong! Oh boy! (Still killer instinct left). :D

Dale, I would love to show up but my brother is coming into town for his birthday around then. Thanks for the invitation and I'll try to escape.

K: my very best to you.

Allan

fuzzy 07-20-2008 10:01 PM

Oh bummer for me the timing is not as good as it was the last time either but one never knows sort notice...I do hope you have a nice get together.

Maria 07-23-2008 10:35 PM

re spiney reunion

A good friend is having a birthday party this day so am not sure if I can make it or not re hours/transit.

mmglobal 08-06-2008 11:53 PM

I can't believe that I have to post this. I'm still in Straubing. I left for Germany on the 1th of July, now almost 4 weeks ago. I was suppose to come home on the 11th, but now have to stay for another client and will NOT be home until the after the weekend of the 16th.

I'll not be able to attend.... I hope that we can reschedule for a time when I won't be traveling. This has been a good trip... 3 surgeries down, 1 to go...

Surgeries have included anterior revision of 2-level Charite to 2-level proDisc, plus the revision of the posterior fusion that I posted about. I've also been able to attend the DSS class and see some brand new technologies being developed. Very interesting stuff. I'll post more tomorrow.

Sorry about the party.. all the best,

Mark