ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   iSpine (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/)
-   -   I'm new here (relatively) as well! (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/1203-im-new-here-relatively-well.html)

Cindylou 01-15-2009 06:54 PM

I'm new here (relatively) as well!

Hi all,

I am also new to this forum, minus a few false starts in regards to my 3 level lumbar ADR surgery two years ago, and some misquoting about the necessity for Dr. Bertagnoli to go back in and clean out my wound site. Thanks to Mark, the Administrator, he set the record straight and clarified things. I see alot of my buddies are over here! I hope I can be a contributing member to this community. A big hello to Dr. J, Terry, Chuck, Kathy, and all the rest! I remain Cindylou, as I could never remember another username. :D That should make it easy for everyone, most importantly, for me! ;)

Cindylou

Justin 01-15-2009 07:04 PM

Hey CL, it's great to see you again! I was going through CL withdrawals. ;)

Thanks again Mark for making all of this possible... you've been by my side throughout all my spine issues, even visiting me post-op in Austria in 2003.

Kathy 01-15-2009 10:21 PM

Hey Cindy Lou, glad to see you here.
Kathy

Terry Allen Blackburn 01-16-2009 01:47 AM

Hey all. Nice to see everyone here. It would be nice if we got credit for all of our previous postings. I had almost 1,300 on the other site and was a somebody. :p Now I am a nobody and don't even have my name in the phone book. :D

I hope you are doing better Cindy Lou. Life just wasn't the same without you.

Let's turn this in to the world leading forum for spinal issues. ;)

Terry Newton

Kathy 01-16-2009 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Allen Blackburn (Post 5664)
Hey all. Nice to see everyone here. It would be nice if we got credit for all of our previous postings. I had almost 1,300 on the other site and was a somebody. :p Now I am a nobody and don't even have my name in the phone book. :D

I hope you are doing better Cindy Lou. Life just wasn't the same without you.

Let's turn this in to the world leading forum for spinal issues. ;)

Terry Newton

I second that motion!:p

Cindylou 01-16-2009 01:25 PM

Hey guys,

Thank-you all for the kind words. Terry, you will always be a somebody in my book! ;) You too Justin! Mark, thank-you as well for the phone call welcome yesterday. It was nice to catch up with you again. Your granddaughter is adorable! Can't wait for ours to show herself soon! I was able to get an appt. finally with a pain management doc next Wednesday. Two days before we leave for Mexico. (yeah, it's 22 below here.....can't wait to get outta here!) I should have had one all along. And, I was also able to get in this Monday with my hip doc, to get an injection in each of my hip bursa before the trip, so I am extremely thankful and hopeful for pain relief for the trip.

chasswen 01-16-2009 06:41 PM

and a big warm hug for my cindy loo.
i hope things are improving for you kid. whats this i hear you are going to be a grand parent well CONGRADS.
i wish i was going to a warmer place POUT.
chuck

New-disc 01-16-2009 07:10 PM

Terry,

Just look @ all of the people that have missed you!!!

You've always been a somebody....... :)

Todd