ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   iSpine (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/)
-   -   Prayers for a new 4 level cervical patient (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/1315-prayers-new-4-level-cervical-patient.html)

SandyW 02-16-2009 10:13 PM

Prayers for a new 4 level cervical patient

Hello everyone,

I just spoke to a young man who posted several times on adrsupport - Pizzaman from New Jersey.

Dr. Bertagnoli will operate on Feb 20th and replace discs at C2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6.

He is in Turkey now visiting his family. His brother will fly in from London to be with him for the surgery.

He's concerned about getting back to work, owns a small restaurant. Feels like he has to be there AND work, lifting large cans of tomato sauce!!:(

He is going to call me when he gets back in the States. I will encourage him to become a member here and let us help him, plus share his experiences.

Thanks, Sandy

Terry Allen Blackburn 02-16-2009 11:38 PM

Big, Big Surgery. :eek:

I am eager to have him posting here and a success story.

Terry Newton

steve55 02-17-2009 01:56 AM

Im scheduled for 2 level with Dr Bertagnoli C5/6 & C6/7 on Thursday 2/26. Ill be on the look out for him over there. Maybe Ill PM him at ADR forum to see what hotel he will be staying at and I can say hello.

SandyW 02-17-2009 09:08 PM

Great Steve,

Didn't know you were going so soon. Can't keep track of everyone heading to Germany. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers also and may God bless Dr. B and all who attend to your well being. Are you going to have surgery in Straubing or Bogan.

Pizzaman's first name is Mike. Think he's stay in Straubing at the Hotel Theisitor sp?? and surgery in Bogen. Peter is picking them up at Munich Airport.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi to Mike if you have a a chance.

Another thought - so many have gone to Dr. Bertagnoli - maybe he could open a clinic here! Oh shoot, that won't work, he'd have to charge more! :rolleyes:

Sandy

steve55 02-20-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyW (Post 6790)
Great Steve,

Didn't know you were going so soon. Can't keep track of everyone heading to Germany. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers also and may God bless Dr. B and all who attend to your well being. Are you going to have surgery in Straubing or Bogan.

Pizzaman's first name is Mike. Think he's stay in Straubing at the Hotel Theisitor sp?? and surgery in Bogen. Peter is picking them up at Munich Airport.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi to Mike if you have a a chance.

Another thought - so many have gone to Dr. Bertagnoli - maybe he could open a clinic here! Oh shoot, that won't work, he'd have to charge more! :rolleyes:

Sandy

Well, I sent him a PM asking what dates he will be there. I am also staying at the Theresientor 3/1 thru 3/6. Will be at the Amplatzl while in Bogen before then. Maybe our dates will overlap. We'll see if he replies back.