ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   iSpine (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/)
-   -   Avatars fixed (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/1387-avatars-fixed.html)

mmglobal 03-26-2009 03:07 PM

You'll notice that my avatar has changed. Give them a try.

Limits are 120 x 120 pixels with max file size 20,000 bytes.

I have not experimented with other picture options... Have at it and let me know if you run into problems.

Sorry this took so long. New tech help is great... you'll see some changes coming soon!

Mark

New-disc 03-26-2009 03:41 PM

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks for the up-grade!! :)

Todd

treefrog 03-26-2009 03:49 PM

Yay! :D Thanks Mark...and tech help.

Kathy 03-28-2009 01:00 AM

Yippee! Mark is your avatar your daughter? or grandaughter? I thought from an earlier thread of yours, that you had a grown daughter, so I'm assuming grandaughter? I love pictures, can't wait to see everyones, nice to have a face with a name.

mmglobal 03-28-2009 01:37 AM

Yes, I'm blessed with the most beautiful grandchild ever conceived. Pictures are great.... browse the GPN site for more.

Mark

oes ali 03-28-2009 03:20 AM

she's a cutie pie.

Where do I and How do I change my avitar?

Thanks!!!

Ali

mmglobal 03-28-2009 04:25 AM

top left of menu bar, click 'user cp' for control panel. left side options, edit avatar

Kathy 03-28-2009 06:38 PM

She is a cutie, ironically kinda looks like my 'baby' (she's 3). Funny that my kids look nothing like me, guess my hubby's genes drowned mine out (or the milk man's, whatever) I just knew I was gonna have blond hair and blue eyed kids, got the blue eyes; but both are dark haired (lots of jet black hair at birth, tht they never lost, it just lightened some). Wouldn't believe they were mine if I hadn't have saw them being born!

dshobbies 03-29-2009 12:28 AM

Excuse me :p but my 2 1/2 year old grandson is so gorgeous he could be entered into a beautiful baby contest. My 5 year old is so logical there's no arguing with him (do I hear engineering school) and the baby is the healthiest I've ever seen with wrinkles and creases on her wrinkles and creases.

Gotta get me a picture of all 3 together!

Kathy 03-29-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dshobbies (Post 7845)
Excuse me :p but my 2 1/2 year old grandson is so gorgeous he could be entered into a beautiful baby contest. My 5 year old is so logical there's no arguing with him (do I hear engineering school) and the baby is the healthiest I've ever seen with wrinkles and creases on her wrinkles and creases.

Gotta get me a picture of all 3 together!

I love me a fat baby! It's the only time in your life that the fatter you are, the cuter you are. My oldest was so fat, I started to think she would never slim down; but oh so pinchable! I have the baby fever so bad, it's unreal (I am like a magnet that is drawn to every baby I see)