ISPINE.ORG Forum

ISPINE.ORG Forum (http://www.ispine.org/forum/)
-   iSpine (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/)
-   -   Spine Patient Society™ -- A Non-profit Organization for Spine Patients (http://www.ispine.org/forum/ispine/1492-spine-patient-society-non-profit-organization-spine-patients.html)

Justin 05-06-2009 01:05 AM

deleted by request

deleted by request www.spinepatientsociety.org

New-disc 05-06-2009 02:12 AM

Justin,

I'll be sure to check out your new site.

Congrats!!

Todd

Maria 05-06-2009 05:25 AM

congratulations

On your non profit organization SPS endeavor & evolution Justin. Looking forward to checking it out further as it unfolds.

Justin 05-06-2009 03:48 PM

Todd and Maria, thank you both!

I wish you the very best. :D www.spinepatientsociety.org

dshobbies 05-06-2009 03:54 PM

Justin,

It takes one to know one. So true words with spine patients. You are one and I wish you luck as you move forward, both with your surgery and SPS.

Dale

mmglobal 05-06-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin (Post 9459)

.... I hope I was able to offer help to the iSpine community.

Justin, congratulations on getting SPS off the ground! It looks great and I look forward to watching it grow.

Regarding your quote above, I hope that you'll continue to make a contribution to the iSpine community, just as I hope to contribute to SPS. Yes... your untiring support through the years has been helpful to countless spine patients through the years.

All the best,

Mark

Gil Denis 05-07-2009 12:10 AM

Hello DOC

I will check out your site and thanks for all your help.I will post my progress on both sites and ask questions. I am still not on the other side YET :eek:

Thanks everyone:D

Gilbert P Denis aka Mango:)

phylly 05-07-2009 04:05 AM

Justin,
I am so happy that you have your site off the ground. I really wish you well with the upcoming surgery and hope that it relieves all the pain you have had. Let us know how you are doing. I will be sure to peek in and post.
Phylly

jessmith07 05-07-2009 04:11 AM

Justin, If your still there, I'll be arriving in Straubing on the 23rd in the late afternoon/early evening and checking into Hotel Thies???? whatever if you'd like to say hi...maybe a glass of some good German beer. I'm sure my husband would LOVE that!

Cheers!
Jess

Justin 05-07-2009 02:46 PM

Thank you much!

Thank you Dale, Mark, Gil, Phylly and Jess!

The SPS Forum is just now getting our feet under us--we already have 30 members in about 2 days, so things are off to a great start!

Jess, unfortunately my flight leaves on the 23rd! Bummer. I do wish you the very best and if you have any questions or concerns, let me know. This is my 2nd trip to Germany for Surgery (my first trip was in 2003 at 23 years old for a 2-level lumbar ADR).

God bless and I will keep everyone posted as my surgery date gets closer!

The support of Spine Patients is priceless! www.spinepatientsociety.org

Justin (Dr. J)

Maria 05-07-2009 04:11 PM

upcoming surgery

Justin,
I wish you the absolute most incredible best with your upcoming surgery and recovery!!! It's exciting when people move forward with their lives and take that leap of faith or necessary step spinally (which I'm so afraid to take)!

Can't wait to hear about the details about the surgery tho of course I will!! You just go and get better;)

Gil Denis 05-08-2009 01:19 AM

Posting

Hi Justin

All the best wishes on your surgery.

dont you dare post until you are out of the fog Take it slow and....

happy healing

Gil :)

Nairek 05-08-2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gil Denis (Post 9536)
Hi Justin

All the best wishes on your surgery.

dont you dare post until you are out of the fog Take it slow and....

happy healing

Gil :)

I second this!:):):):)

Justin 05-09-2009 12:23 PM

Thanks!

deleted by request www.spinepatientsociety.org

Katie 05-09-2009 12:54 PM

Justin, I hope you can still get this.

If prayers and positive thinking will help, then you will be fine, just absolutely fine ;) You have nurtured so many friends here, and I'm sure in your 'normal' life, that our thoughts for you and your family will overwhelm the guardian angels on your case :D

You above all others deserve this to be a raging success, for all you have done for others. I'm so amazed at your ability to reach out and help others even though you are suffering right along with us. I know that gives you more empathy, that it helps you understand, but it takes something special to turn that into positive actions.

I look forward to your next post, saying that you are skipping down the halls in the hospital, and asking for doubles for dessert...and not just prunes and whipped cream ;) ;)