Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Probably a stupid thought in the Main forums forums; As this site holds an amazing wealth of knowledge on true life experiences on the out comes of various types ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM

Default Probably a stupid thought

As this site holds an amazing wealth of knowledge on true life experiences on the out comes of various types of back surgeries it would be interesting to find out a rough percentage of sucsess rates for them. It could be something easy list various types and people vote yes or no for good outcome . I'm sure someone would have the brains to set it up . It would be interesting, something simple
Epidural injection
ADR
Fusion. Etc
Yes ,no this type of thing just general opinion without going into great detail, just a thought
Cheers
Old 09-11-2012, 08:38 AM

Default check out

The surgical outcome part of the forum. People state surgery performed and outcomes over a periods of time.

Sometimesthere is a straight forward outcome and sometimes not. Also it does depend on criterion used to determine a successful outcome. A patient uses relief from pain and the surgeon might use structural stability. Sometimes relief isn't rapid tho takes time. Sometimes the reason the surgery was performed is addressed however another problem is created by the surgery ...

I'm pretty sure what you mentioned could be figured out somehow just checking out what's on the surgical forum to date and even breaking it down with things mentioned and then some and over a timeline so it's not a stupid idea at all.

Maybe someone is already working on this? Every now and again I do read the surgical forum tho it seems like not so much as when I was considering a 3rd surgery.