Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Celadrin in the Main forums forums; I've found a supplement called Celadrin. It is safe and effective and helps with chronic joint pain. It is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2014, 10:19 PM

Default Celadrin

I've found a supplement called Celadrin. It is safe and effective and helps with chronic joint pain. It is made primarily of fatty acids which is why I'm interested in it. Fish oil (also a healthy fat) is known to reduce inflamation, however it takes a lot of EPA and DHA (about 3 grams EPA and DHA, read the label's ingredients) daily and at least 6 months to see any benefit.

Celadrin works faster and is said to be more powerful than fish oil.
More info....
Celadrin

Amazon reviews are impressive....
Amazon.com: Celadrin® Advanced Joint Health 1050 Mg, 180 Softgels Fast, Long Lasting Joint Comfort: Health & Personal Care

Anyway, I started to take Celadrin this week and it may be easing my osteoarthritis lumbar pain however it's too soon to say for sure.

I hope that others will try it and post their opinions of it here.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Administrator

John, thanks for the post... I'm looking forward to hearing good news.. hopefully it will be helpful for you.

I'm interested in other non-prescription anti-inflammatory regimens... anyone have experience with:

High CBD cannabis?

Cannabis creams?

Gluten free diets... I've been told that for some people, gluten has a substantial inflammatory effect.

Others?

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 04-20-2014, 11:06 PM

Hi Mmglobal, although it's a topical pain killer and not an anti-inflammatory, Capsaicin helped me get through some cold days this winter.
Capsaicin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, I'm more interested in bringing down inflammation and improving joint health than I am in blocking pain so I'm rolling with Celadrin for now.

However, I should add that one needs to be careful not to get Capsaicin in the eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after applying or wear surgical gloves to apply.
Amazon.com: Capzasin-HP Arthritis Relief Topical Analgesic Cream, .1-Percent Capsaicin, 1.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care

Last edited by John Galt; 04-20-2014 at 11:24 PM.