Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSpine Discuss Nice site and forum in the Main forums forums; Hi Mark, This is a nice site and forum page. I am so happy you finally did this. Anything I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2006, 07:00 PM

Default Nice site and forum

Hi Mark,

This is a nice site and forum page. I am so happy you finally did this. Anything I can do to help let me know. I am doing fine, enjoying everyday that God has given me with my completely restored health.

As you know I started up another contracting business and this has occupied me terrifically these last few months. I have been in heaven doing what I thought I would never do again. It is a gift I thank God for everyday, considering the dismal place I was a year and a half ago.

I want to thank you again for the support you give to the ADR spine community. You are the one and only patient trail blazer in a very complex world of spine medicine. This page will be a wonderful place for those you are in pain and are suffering to find welcome insights to gaining the proper answers to a very complex and confusing path of spinal disorders.

My very best to you and ISPINE in the future of helping others with relief of spine pain.

God bless you,

Willie Beeson
AKA: mrbee
Old 09-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Willie, thanks for the nice welcome. It's been a long road that has brought us here. It's 2 years ago exactly that we were making plans for your second trip to Stenum. It was my first trip overseas with clients and you started something that has been very important for me and many others.

I spoke to Darla today and it's so incredible for me to hear of your continued success. (Please take it easy!) It is no exaggeration for me to say that in the early days of 2005, I did not think you would ever see 2006. To have watched you go through is is truly a blessing.

In the summer of last year, I was trying to fight back tears, ride a bike and take a picture of you all at the same time. I still marvel at your recovery!

I wish I could say that I faced my ordeal with 1/2 of the grace and courage that you showed during yours. You are truly an inspiration. Live well, my friend.

Sincerely,

Mark
Old 09-23-2006, 08:20 PM

WOW
So well Said
God Bless
chuck
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5
Old 09-25-2006, 12:22 AM

Yes, well said.

I'm so relieved to have ispine now. I've had no where to post and share since MGH crashed. Long live GPN and ispine!!!

Jim