Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSpine Discuss Alicia's Activ-L - what a difference a couple of months makes. in the Main forums forums; Yesterday, I got to spend some time with a client of mine. She came to Zeegers' seminar in November. If ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2007, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Default Alicia's Activ-L - what a difference a couple of months makes.

Yesterday, I got to spend some time with a client of mine. She came to Zeegers' seminar in November. If you were there, you remember her laying on the floor and what serious pain she was in. I went to Munich with her in December. Last time I saw her, she was less than a week post-op and I was really wondering how she'd do. All I can say is, Wow... what a difference a few months makes!

1 day post-op

11 weeks post-op

Alicia and I had a wonderful day together. More picutures are up on her GPN page.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 03-03-2007, 02:47 AM

Alicia - you look much happier at 11 weeks post-op! Next thing you know, it'll be 11 months later.

Looking at your photos in Germany brought back a lot of memories of my surgery there over 3 years ago - hard to remember what life was like then compared to how great it is now. Mark is right, time makes all the difference.

Can't wait to see what you're up to a year from now! Maybe skiing with the rest of us in Tahoe?!
Old 03-05-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Hey girlfriend!!!

Congratulations!! Oh my gosh! You look like a completely different person. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I am Cathy who was at the meeting with Dr. Zeegers at Mark's house back in November. We spent a good deal of the time suffering on the floor together. I am so happy to see that you got your surgery and are doing well. I am still waiting on work comp to approve my surgery. If you get a chance, shoot me a message. If you like, we could exchange numbers and chat. That would be great.
Take care and I hope all continues to go well,
Cathy