Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Money-saving tips for SAS-7 in the Main forums forums; If anyone is thinking of attending the Spine Arthroplasty meeting in Berlin in May 2007, I found a way to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2006, 01:23 PM

Default Money-saving tips for SAS-7

If anyone is thinking of attending the Spine Arthroplasty meeting in Berlin in May 2007, I found a way to save a bit of money on registration. The difference between the "member" and "nonmember" registration price is 300 Euros. The annual membership fee is 300 USD. Given the currency difference (translation weak dollar), it's cheaper to join SAS and pay the member price this year.

Additionally, SAS membership will include an online, peer-reviewed journal starting next year. Of course, the value of the "peer reveiw" depends on the peers doing the reviewing, but, it would at least be nice to have a publication featuring nothing but arthroplasty devices and outcomes.

The early registration deadline for SAS-7 is 02-DEC-06, after which the price goes up by around 100 Euros.

If anyone is planning on being in Europe for a spine consultation trip of something, it might be a good learning experience. My husband and I are thinking about cashing in some airline and hotel miles and going to learn more about the posterior motion preservation devices.

Best to All,
Laura