Thread: Bursitis
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 06:42 PM

Maria, you could not have said it better: "....I wonder what he would do if he were living my life...probably hook up with the best surgeon he knew of to try and recover his life/practice." Don't think for a minute that he isn't aware that you feed $$ his practice. That's the bottom line. Never let go of the fact that, nobody and I mean nobody, is in your body living your life. Nobody. Period. Ultimately, only you (and each one of us for ourselves) and you alone can determine what is in your best interest, and what you are willing to tolerate. God bless you my friend,

Cindylou
bicycle accident 6/01: 2 compression fractures @ T12-L1; vertibroplasty; 4/06: right hip labral tear & arthroscopic repair; 4/07: lumbar prodiscs @ 3 levels, L3-6 by Dr. Bertagnoli; 7/02/08: ALIF L6-S1; 7/30/08: reopened to remove bone cement, leaked onto S1 nerve root; 8/08: pulmonary embolism, double pneumonia, collapsed left lung, pleurisy, pleural effusion; ALIF fusion complete; 3/10/09: SI Joint Fusion by Dr. Stark; Jury still out.