View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:15 PM

Default oh man..

Steve,
I'm so sorry you wasted your time and energy on someone that was as tight lipped and arse'd as Dr.Peloza. I wonder if he's involved in some litagation that has done a number on his head.. or has the bruised ego thing going on but all you wanted was for him to be real.. maybe he doesn't want his words quoted on any forums but then again your experience/consultation doesn't exactly make me feel *warm and fuzzy* toward him either. Oh well, who knows what was going on there but I'm just sorry you wasted your money. Time perhaps not as you learned that this guy wasn't interested in giving you any information or doing your surgery.. so he was knocked off your list the hard way.

That made your decision a bit easier. I hope whatever you do with whomever you do it with will work out wonderfully. That is all that I wish for you~ besides regaining your health post a successful surgery.

Take care, good luck and truly sorry you had to experience that type of consultation esp. if you were paying cash for it.