View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 08:24 AM

Don't worry, I am not going to tell you to relax. Jess gave you some great information, and I hope if it fits your situation that it may help.

Also, regarding pain....I have been given some various pain medications that should have dropped a horse, with no effect. Only one helps...straight short acting morphine. There is no rhyme or reason to this, except one of my friends is a doctor and says that people with the gene for red hair often have very different reactions to medications. That is certainly the case with me. If they don't work, than many make me extremely ill...I never know which And I only have the slightest tinge of red...not full flaming Eric the Red locks

There is a chance that this may be what is happening to you. I'm sure that many doctors do not know or believe this tidbit of information, but since she has the same problems, she has investigated it a fair bit. Might be something to think about and try another medication. What else has helped or not helped?

It's just a thought...I really hope that something breaks for you and you get the relief you need so badly.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.