View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:39 AM

Default Hi Cathy!

I was just going to call you! So glad to see that you're doing well! Be careful on that flight home...I don't know about you, but I'm still having trouble with my feet and ankles swelling, and in the short flight from there to Paris, my feet swelled bo bad that by the time the plane landed, I couldn't move them...I was so scared that they were going to split open and I'd have little fountains of water spewing from them! I took the compression hose and used them like ace bandages to wrap my feet and then put a pair of socks over them. If you're having any problems with swelling, you may want to try to get some ace bandages for the trip home, just incase.

MRI 4/2008 shows bulging disc with annular tear @ 4/L5 and and complete herniation at L5/S1.

9/11/08 Laminectomy , successful to a point...relieved nerve pain, but after 4 months was still having severe disc pain.

Treatments tried: epidural shots, oral pain killers, NSAID's, TENS massage, chiropractic care, deep tissue massage. Oh, and plenty of our homemade wine!

May 26 2009, 2 level ADR, L4-S1, Dr. Bertagnoli, Straubing, Germany