View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:37 PM

I was finally able to get an appointment with a PM after someone cancelled. It will be this coming Monday.

I am more convinced than ever that the remaining discs are and have been my problems all along. I am disgusted in the entire medical community and have nothing but contempt and distrust. It took two years, over 25 doctors, possibly an unnecessary brain surgery, and over 250,000 dollars in diagnostic tests (not treatment) to get this far when the very first test run diagnosed the problem. It just seems fitting that now when for the first time there is no doubt as to the cause of my pain I may be left without the means to treat it. I was so blinded by my pain that I accepted the first offer for an ADR when it is now very clear that I have multiple pain generators. If it would have not happened to me, I would have never in my life believed that the very people who were supposed to care for me have taken everything from me.

I will not be posting on this blog anymore as my prodisc-c surgery was a complete success. It completely alleviated the pain coming from my c5-6 herniation. Thank you everyone for your support.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09

Last edited by jchebert1979; 06-04-2009 at 11:43 PM.