View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:10 AM

I have been going through this for more then 10 years until the german doctors not only gave me a chance but promised me more then one problem. At least they were telling me the truth and they were right. My ADR was a sucess but obviously there are more parts in my spine failing at the same time. Now its wait and see for my neck surgery but after yesterdays MRI I feel I am pretty close. I too am an anxiety case and the pain plus the anxiety would send my heartrate into the sky, I went on beta blockers, it was the only way. Well I still am on the betablocker even thought I felt quite a bit better without the pain attacks coming form my lumbar spine but one out of 3 days I am limping due to stong legpain. I really hope that that too comes from my neck. It seems like it sometimes as strange as it sounds. In the MRI machine I got a lot of strange feelings, very tingly numbish feet and pain all over. After the test i could not get up the leg pain was real bad. When I walked in I had no leg pain, it was the vibration messing with my discs pushing on my spinal chord, I am sure of that. I am over due for a post to try to describe what is going on with me but it is complex rather then simple it seems. The kind they don't like to deal with in the US medical system, thats a fact.