View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:38 PM

Unhappy New with lots of questions

I have been reading the various topics and trying to be not so freaked out about the operation I will be having shortly. My main question, though, is are there people that have gone through ADR by themselves. Unfortunately it is just me and my crazy cat. I would like to know what is recommended to do in advance. I have a feeling my fridge will be stocked with TV dinners at least for the first little while. One of my cars is an automatic, so that should be easier. I have automatic feeders and such for the cat so I will not have to pour food everyday. His water will also last a couple weeks (though all I really have to do is let the faucet drip as he prefers this. I am sorry I am a little scatterbrained right now, but I have two weeks until I have it done. I am trying to tie up all of the loose ends and have most of it under control (I think). I just don't want to overlook any small details that can turn around to bite me in the butt. I hope I am mentally prepared, but we will soon see. AAAGH! (There, I got it out)