View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:37 PM

The injections have something to do with preventing blood clots. This may be the one time my thin blood will help me. Then again, the German Doctors do have some weird mannerisms. They even tell smokers to NOT QUIT as it will shock their system more. And to think that I had to finally make that decision to be told it is a bad one. I was so proud of myself (though I hadn't fully quit. Still got some nicotine, but no more cigarettes) I will check out some of the Apothecaries here and see what I can find. I just realized that the kitty litter may be a problem. I do have one that automatically scoops it, but it runs off of 110 instead of 220. I suppose I can hook it up to a transformer. Will it be difficult to scoop? I keep it in the bathroom next to my toilet and usually scoop it when using the loo. It makes it alot easier to sit and scoop.
Please nag all you want. If nothing else, it will help me use my brain as it is designed. Even small things are escaping my mind. I just can't wait for the healing to be over.