Thread: Sooo confused
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 AM

Welcome to the board, Paul. These sites have made a huge difference in my coping skills and finding information about ADR that isn't available elsewhere....first hand advice and experiences are priceless.

If I may offer a suggestion, it would be to get several opinions from doctors familiar with ADR. You can send many of them your MRIs and get a tentative diagnosis from them, at no cost. There are others that you have to pay, but I got my best advice from a surgeon in NYC, one of the best in the country, and it only cost me a consult fee after I went to see him in person. And even that was well worth it. I can give you a name if you like, if you just send me a PM.

Educate yourself as much as possible, by going to the PubMed site, which gives medical reports and studies. Some you might have to pay for, but I was able to gather an awful lot of information free of charge.

All the best.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.