View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 06:59 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks alot Mrbee and MM, just what I want on my computer. This is my last straw with this extremely biased site. Its obvious this site is purely just a marketing site for GPN to get business. If it wasnt he wouldnt have responded to my very first post with this PM below.

Global Patient Network

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark, I don't typically solicit people on iSpine. I try to keep my business away from the forum. Your case is difficult and you must be very careful. I can help you in very meaningful ways... If you want to discuss it... let me know. I can call you if you want.

Mark

714.292.8104 cell California time
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: iSpine.org

If Mark Mintzer was interested in anything apart from his bank balance then he would have helped me like he suggested above but never responded to my return message. Surprise surprise I didnt hear from him again after he found out that I had already contacted Dr B directly. Beware all, this site is nothing but a con.

Mark
July 2009 ADR successfully removed laterally by Dr Luiz Pimenta in Brasil with XLIF and perc. PLIF

NO LONGER POSTING HERE