View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 12:30 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

Dear dridobits,

I am son of person who wrote few PM's to you. I am handling her case for past 2 years and I will continue writing from now on.

I have 1 normal message for you, and 1 very very important.

1. Go to neurosurgeon and suggest him that you need some type of intradiscal therapy (not IDET!!!). That may help in healing your chemicall reaction between nucleus and anulus.

2. Very important message, light on the end of the tunell:
Yes, PLDD (percutaneous laser disc decompression) can and might help you (and my mother).

I am doing a big research on chemically sensitive discs, anulus, nucleus, role of sinu-vertebral nerve, etc.

As you maybe know, PLDD was founded in 1986. by Daniel Choy, Neurosurgeon from USA. Method has very high rate of success (BUT only when used on INDICATION!!!!!).

I bought PLDD book from Dr. Choy, and read something very very interesting regarding our cases. So, PLDD is used for treating herniated (protruded, extruded) discs.

One patient came to Dr. Choy and asked to be operated. Dr. Choy didn't wanted to do it becuase patient had this diagnosis:
"L4-5 disc lesion".

Patient again isisted to be operated, Dr. Choy signed some papers to exclude him of being responsable to any damage to this persons health, operated him with PLDD (1500 joules) and surgery was 100% success.

Why is this case connected to us?

1. My mothers neurosugeon will try this approach in September
2. Why? Lesion is sometimes called "Grade 3 Radial Anular Tear", which irritates sinu-vertebral nerve. Irritation causes pains in 3 dics. Quote "Amazingly, the sinuvertebral nerve also innervates (connects to) the disc above and below". This irritation is often called "Chemically sensitive disc".

I hope you have doctor that has laser device.

Regards