View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:44 PM

Default degenerative spine disease

hello,does anyone out there have the pain that im in. i had spontilytis on neck for 20yrs. i was told to take painkillers.since 2002 i started walking limping. then on 2006 i changed doctor,just as well i did. my doctor then refered me to a neorologist. i had to wait nearly a year. during the year i got really bad then i got my appointment to have a mri,i was told to stay were i was i was admitted right away. the mri had showed a very bad slipped disc with bulge the worse theyed ever seen.. i had my operation on august 07,then got worse had to go in and had another compression. since dec 07,ive had so much pain i cry every day. then on or around 08 i lower back started to get unbearable pain, i demanded anothe mri,which revealed disc damage which is degenerative spine disease at least i have a name to why im in pain.
now08,09 im now attending hospital for all kinds of health problems,incontinence,bowl problems,memory loss, im in worse pain than ive ever been in .im attending a pain clinic. im on tramadol,2 ant depression tabs for nerve damage. oh im only 37yrs single life gets harder by the day.
anyone out there who has gone through any of the above then ill be glad to hear from you thanks sharon.