Thread: L5S1 Prodisc-L
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:07 PM

5 Week Update

I missed last week's update because I was busy at work, which is good and bad. I went into work last week with the intention of working 1/2 days, but it's pretty hard for that not to slip and slide into a full day and then some. I think that this caused me a lot of discomfort and pain as the week wore on. By Thursday and Friday I was really uncomfortable at night and didn't sleep well at all. Surprisingly, I felt pretty good on Saturday and again on Sunday. I think the problem with work is staying in one position too long (in this case sitting). I feel I am getting flexibility back to some degree, but I am not pushing it. As far as meds, I am down to 1 pain pill a day or 2 at most and some days none. Still taking some muscle relaxants as the muscles are not done adjusting to everything and are still a little ornery. Also, daily ibuprofen. In general everything is very good which is not to say I have no pain. It is not constant however and while a little more sharp when I do have it, I can alleviate it by changing positions. If anyone has any questions, just let me know. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by Dulishun; 06-30-2009 at 05:12 PM.