View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:18 PM

Before God's intervention in Willie's life I knew Willie thanks to Mark Mintzer. At the GPN website you can see pictures of me, Willie, Mark and many other at GPN patient-doctor seminars and BBQs in Mark's backyard. You can see Willie at the Dr. Regan seminar before he sank almost to his death. I heard Willie's miraculous story first hand at a patient gathering at Dan's apartement party room in 2005. It was awesome. I really did order the book online (haven't seen it yet) because I am truly interested in it. Hope I didn't catch a virus.

We are all friends, all in pain and all looking for support and information through this website. You can see all of the valuable information Mark gives us here. I don't know how he finds the time to do it. I know Mark's primary motivation is to help. Before he started the business he helped me. Go look at the first GPN gatherings in 2003-2004. 100's of hours of organizing by Mark. No money was made. I used to stop by his house and he would talk about the conflict between going back to work or continuing to help others. I suppose GPN is the compromise. He had 3 teenagers at the time. Some of us on these forums have wondered how Mark can support a family doing it. If Mark is making some money now I'm all for it. Of course if you haven't known Mark over the period I describe I can understand why you think he's completely money motivated. I can assure you it's not his prime motive.

2003 L5S1 Charite
1981 L5S1 Discectomy