View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:01 AM

I have never found Mark pushy - he offers help & if someone says for now no that is fine - he is simply there if you need his services. On the flip side of this if he didn't offer help many folks who NEEDED his help who didn't have the resources /the time especially in pain may have just jumped at the 1st spine doc's surgical offer. For some folks that is not always the best thing taking the 1st doc they talk too for their best outcome for life. It is a maze that some people dont have years to deal with learning especially in pain. He fills a spot that has helped many people who needed his services. Damned if you ask and damned for the people if he doesn't, but there is no pressure. If you feel comfortable making decisions then fine. He is supportive of people either way and he has been thru alot There is alot of time involved in working on one case. I would personally rather someone ask me if i need help & if i dont I will say so. It is hard work & it can be daunting getting conflicting "expert" doctor opinions, yet if we pick not the best one for us, only we have to live with those decisions. Keep in mind with the traveling & being in surgeries I know Doctor's are not always as fast in getting back to patients either. It is a challenge but if you dont want to use the service then dont, simple as that no harm no foul. I have seen posts to people on the forum regardless when he can. I guess it's always easy to judge but i know from my years of work in dogs and breeding - people always took up large banks of my time, gaining knowledge & even saying they wanted a pup from me etc - or saying they were going to buy one of ours only to use that knowledge & time I invested into them and buy elsewhere from a competitor who spent no time with them at all as they then knew more of what to look for etc. People want to help but there is this thing called trying to make a living he has a passion for this and trying to have that middle ground. Best - Jill