View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:22 AM

Really ? on the H/A's i have them all of the time no med's can touch them. Mine start usually at the back of my neck like someone whapped me with a baseball bat on the back of my neck when I wake up & sort of srpead forward. Those have been unrelenting since last July sometimes i can get lucky & have a day off here & there. Good luck & have a great safe anniv. Trip.

I also need at least 2 levels C5/6 C6/7 poss. a 3rd C4/5 TBD by a discogram. Dont have 53k or more for 3 levels & cant keep waiting. like you started with left hand wrist kept thinking it was my hand as i had torn that ligament & broke it once - a few years before that was hoping not the neck from a MVA yr's before but knew after that MVA neck was not great. Now it's both arms. I hope you get this covered. i have ruled out arteries and done all sorts of tests as they found abnormalities in the arms blamed it on my extra Cervical Rib but I now have proven that is not the source - duh the abnormal MRI with herinated at one level & prolapsed disc with 7,8, & 9 mms for the foramen normal is 15 to 20 mm's under 10 is cord comrpession - duh - so I am going to send my tests to the 1 spine doc who said pull out the cervical rib. The other 2 SS doc's saying ADR fix the neck are correct. At any rate I am in the SE - who is going to work on you ?
Best wishes & let us know how you come along - Jill