View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:27 AM

Hi Jchebert,

I don't get on here much anymore - unfortunately my time management skills for the past year or maybe two have been horrible.

However, after reading this - if this physician performed a procedure on you at a level without your consent. If this is true - it may be considered what they call a "wrong site procedure" - That is a big deal in health care now days. (I now work in Risk Management and Quality). - I would mention the words "wrong site procedure" and see where that gets you. I would assume a bit of attention. If their investigation points to this - I'm sure he will end up in "Peer review". I'm sure he will get talked to through the hain of command on that.

I am so sorry that you had to go through such an unpleasant proedure with a jerk of a physician. Attitude and personality and just caring goes a long way in this business. (as well as experience and skill)

In the end - I hope the outcome is what you are looking for to become a recovered spiney. Take care and please let us know what the response is. Nobody deserves to be treated that way.

Take care,
Poncho