View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:01 PM

One thing while I still dont have the question if the core itself has changed or not between the Prodisc C & the newer Prodisc C Nova - I did call to the Prodisc PAL assistance - in the USA they are still using which makes sense what was approved for FDA use when it was in the trials - it was not the newer Nova in the FDA trials but the Prodisc C with the same keels on both ends - he knows nothing about the newer Nova as that would be Europe. I asked if the keels were the same height on both ends on the one used in the USA he said yes. The newer Nova from what I understand is with the same lenght of keel on the bottom as the previous model but the top is a little shorter keels & are 2 of them I believe. But the question if the core of the newer Nova Prodisc C is any different is still unanswered as he is not familar with the Nova. But a interesting side bar is in the USA is still the original Prodisc C as the newer design is not FDA approved here only the original model that was used in the trials is being used here. It makes sense but interesting they didnt hear of the change so they cant compare the differences.

Jill