View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:14 PM

shar, there were reports about bad batches of Fentanyl not so long ago, that the patches were releasing too much medication at one time. My prescription was not one of them however.

Thankfully the vertigo has disappeared, and just the weakness is hitting on and off.

jentop, I so relate to this. "I also felt sick or dizzy or just not right nearly everyday before the surgery. It was scary to get out of bed each morning not knowing if I would immediately upon standing up feel like puking. I really think it was to a great degree myelopathy related."

I was told that the compression on my cervical levels has already caused permanent damage and the chances of having the symptoms disappear are pretty slim. I sure hope the doctors are wrong on that one. I am glad to hear that most of your side effects listed above have gone away. There is hope!

May I ask how bad the compression was with you? How long did you have to go before getting surgery?

Thanks for the feedback guys.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.