View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 06:39 PM

Thanks for the info Dale.

I saw you post about the blood type diet before and I looked it up. I saw that I love everything it says I should avoid which didn't make me happy. On the other hand it did make me wonder about the validity of this since I overdo on everything I should avoid. I am thinking about it seriously. The avoiding caffine is the big one...not sure I could live without that. Being an old night shift nurse I am convinced that coffee is what keeps me alive!
I have tried accupunture and it didn't do much for me. I was in much more pain at the time so maybe I will revisit that one. After so many years of pain there comes a point where you start to give up on chasing relief. With all this activity limitations my body looks like I am 80 and I am only 50. What I wouldn't give to be able to get in some sort of shape. At 50 I know I will never look 30 again, but I would settle for looking 50!

I started on cymbalta a few months ago and I thought I was doing ok with the side effects. Recently I have had major headaches, vertigo, and some nausea. I find it strange that it is just now starting after a few months. Anyone else try cymbalta? Were there any side effects? I especially want to hear from the redheads.

I hope everyone is on a road to a comfortable way of life.

Betsy