View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 PM

It's great that you are able to narrow it down. In regards to the steroid injections and your question about why they don't work, can you tell me if you have had odd reactions to other medications as well?

I wondered if there is that correlation with me. I cannot take many pain killers...Fentanyl, Lyrica, Oxycodin, etc. As my husband described it...they make me do the funky chicken. On the floor, almost incoherent and vomiting with the Fentanyl, and almost as bad with others.

I have put it down to the theory that red-heads metabolize drugs differently, proven in a recent study, I think.

Just a thought...even if you don't have blatantly red hair, you can have the genes for it and thus the same reactions.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.