View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:20 PM

Please find out more for us Mark. My pain doc told me a lot, but I want other opinions. He told me it was a small amount and if it didn't work the pump would be there for morphine.I have my EMG this Thursday to see if there is any signs of damage. I would also like to ask everyone to add my mother to their prayer list. She is going in for spine surgery this Wednesday. She has been in a whell chair for almost a year, and I am worried about her strength for the recovery. She is using a surgeon that I didn't like his attitude. Dr Thomas Chow was the rudest surgeon that I "interviewed" with! She wasn't willing to drive 30 miles to go to Texas Spine and Joint. She has seen that I have had to go back over there a lot and it worries her. I see where she is coming from, but I am treated so well over there. Anyway, keep the Gladden family in your prayers. It has been a tough year. My surgery, My divorce from the heartless woman that left me during my recovery, And now my mother. Mark, I have DVD's on this. But, it only explains the pump stuff. There is nothing about the neurontin. I can find out the research nurses name at Texas Spine and Joint Hospital if you want.