View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 PM

Default ADR Removal

From following your posts your going thru more than any one should be. I don't get the facination with names (Bertagnoli, Regan, TBI). I'm sure there great Drs., but there are many good orthopedic and neurosurgeons out there who put in and take out all types of hardware, perform reconstructive spine surgery etc...

I understand the reason why you would want an experienced ADR surgeon to put one in. But to take one out. From an experience point of view, how many of these have been taken out? Probably not many, so what experience can there be.

Maybe you should try and look at this as a piece of metal in your spine and you need help to get it out. I would think that if you have a good local Orthopedic surgeon, he has removed more hardware from patients than any surgeon has removed ADR's. Is that experience something that can help you?

Try and help yourself and your suffering. Time could make your situation worse. You've waited long enough for the German gods....

Sorry for being direct but I feel for you and what you are going thru. No one will take better care of you, than you.