View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 AM

They are all narcotics but they all seem to affect me differently it seems. And hopefully you as well. How about Lyrica, which is not a narcotic, from what I understand? Or amytriptilene (sp?), which is used more as an anti-depressant, but which is also used as a pain-killer. It did work for me, the little I used it, but it gave me a very rare side-effect...terrible nightmares. My PM doctor confirmed that this was a risk, and I was one of the lucky ones.

You might look into these as well. I found from my pain management doctor that there is something out there that will work; we just have to keep trying.

And the fact that you are not a redhead must account for your even temperament that you mentioned in another thread Unlike me! But I think the study said that patients can also carry the gene for red hair without showing it much, if at all, which could still make them susceptible for this anomaly. So it seems that redheads more than blondes have more fun, depending on how you describe it
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.