View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:33 PM

Default misunderstood

Actually what I am saying is that some people are putting to much faith and trust in some Drs. A good Dr. should have recognized Steve's condition after the Xray showed subsidence and clearly explained what Steve would be up against and a course of action.

The attachment I posted clearly explained from a Dr. Zeegers point of view what a Dr. should do with disks that subsided. His recommendation was to "perform a vertebroplasty to stop the problem and pain." Not sure if he's correct or not, but he does recommend a course of action.

My feeling is that Steve put trust in others while others may have not taken his condition with some level of responsibility and compassion. So when I read his posts and the pain he's going through it seemed to me he needs a Dr. to help him, not stall him.

So to answer your question "what's my motive?" I thought I mentioned it in the previous post...Stop waiting for the god's and take charge of your condition.

As for experienced Drs. There really are a lot of very good Drs. out there. You just have to work hard to identify the best ones.

Both you and I feel for Steve, our philosophy is just different. You believe in going back to Germany, I don't. His condition could be one that the benefit of a local top notch surgeon far out ways the experience of an ADR installer.

As for Dr. Reagan, to me that would be a very good option.

I'm sure Steve has spent countless hours researching his options and will find the one that works for him.

Now let's take a deep breath....