View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

1. Am I crazy to think I can avoid the knife? Is an operation enevitable?

Dr. Hellinger, as far as I know, is a world class neurosurgeon. You will not make mistake if you decide to go into procedure with him.

2. Is there a spine Klinik here in Germany I should be visiting? One committed to "Less is More" and minimally invasive procedures?

In Germany there are several good clinics. Stenum, AlphaKlinik (ATOS), Beta Klinik...

3. Would an operation to remove the herniation allow me to get back to my former active self or am I on the slide to hell?

If procedure wents fine, and it is performed by good doctor, then you should not have problems. Surgeries success rate is around 85%, and keep that in mind.

4. What else can you advise..

Just go for minimally invasive approach. If you are still in contact with Dr. Hellinger, tell him to consider PLDD on you. It can be a perfect solution for your discus hernia!

EDIT: I mentioned PLDD because new article about it was recently published, and Dr. Hellinger is one of the authors (including Dr. Choy the founder, and some others).

Good luck and keep us updated.

2005 - 2012: Rich personal experience with spinal disorders and various treatments (surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic)
Co-Founder: Vertebris Internationl Spine Hospital
Founder: Spinoteka - Society for Spine Diseases

Last edited by Keano16; 08-12-2009 at 03:46 PM.