View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:24 AM

Default Pro Disc Comment

I have rarely posted on these boards but as I read along I learned the names and stories of some of the players.

Correct me anytime I am wrong.

I'm guessing this site is run by Mark. Mark appears to be very knowledgeable about the world of ADR. He is also in the business of bringing patients to particular Doctors. His top recommendation for ADR seems to be Dr. Bertagnoli.

With that said, Mark has also helped many people on this board. So if you connect the dots, I could see why this board could have a bias towards Pro Spine. Intentional or not.

As a individual we need to learn from others experience regardless of their alliances. Then as we become educated about our condition and options make the best decision for ourselves.

Before I made my surgical decision I read the boards, talked with many success stories, a few not so good. Then I spoke with US based surgeons about particular Dr's performing ADR and their personal experience with these ADR doctors. I thought I covered every base, but I still missed a few. I know more about ADR and spine care than I care to. But now it's a way of life for me.