View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:02 AM

Well, we will see what pans out for Steve.I hope for his sake it goes well.

I hope he takes his ADR removal extremely seriously though, because it is,it is going to be a life and death situation for him, and he seriously needs to consider his potential quality of life thereafter.

Steve seems to be quite an impressionable man, and I am worried that he will be steered in a direction that will not have the best outcome for him in the end.
I do think that Dr. Bertagnoli is responsible for Steves problems because of the plain fact that a three level cervical prodisc is "experimental" is not approved in the USA, UK, Australia or from my knowledge anywhere but Germany where you seem to be able to do anything you want and not remain accountable for it.

So if this "experiment" has not been successfull, then whomever performed it should fix it , period!!!

And I believe this is precisely why Dr.Peloza and others like him dont want a bar of it.
Three levels have not been tested to be safe and replicatable for the general public.

And the fact that Germany is so far away assures this lack of accountability, in my mind. I mean, once Steve is in 10/10 pain again is he then going to organise a trip to Germany? Noooooo! He is going to accept the first offer he can, which is looking few and far between at this point.

It is starting to look like another "Anastacia" case.

And if I was him and could get back to Germany in time then I would and I would hurry!!!