View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:43 AM

I never felt that I should not be on this forum because I don't use Dr. B. or even Mark's services. I didn't realize and don't see anywhere that there was such restriction. I never was told to go elsewhere because I feel a different surgeon is better for my job. Also I have made all my decision based on what I got from the surgeons themselves and their related specialties in addition to studies and would go to Ritter-Lang at Stenum if I felt his plan for me is one I agree with before I leave on the airplane, based on broad research, not just this group, or even Marks opinions in that particular matter.

I am absolutely sure Steve does the same. He researches and shares here his story, in hopes of helping others. Maybe picking up good advice from fellow spineys along the way (hopefully good words, not nasty things) There is absolutley nothing wrong with considering going back to the surgeon that did the troublesome surgery and I see nothing wrong with how Dr. B, offered to do a revision or even suggested to wait a little longer to see if there is improvment. There is also nothing wrong in getting a true second opinion from a top expert closer to home in the form of Dr. Regan.

I don't see anythng out of the ordinary in regards to the support that Mark may be providing. I am pretty sure Steve is an adult and capable of making educated decisions.

No one needs to be banned. Careful with some allegations or come up with facts!