Thread: Dr Delamater ?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 PM

Thumbs up Dr Rick, can't go wrong

I am one of Dr Rick's sucess stories, i fell in his lap through my internist, who knew of him from UCLA teaching school. I checked him out, found out he is in the top 10% of his field, i was warned that his bed side manner isn't the best, but we got along on the first visit. He is the only Doc that was straight with me. told me my issues, the possibilities, pros-cons of surgery and gave me the confidence i needed to subject myself to another back surgery. In my book he is the GREATEST. I have 2 prodiscs, am in the US trials, and happy. My back pain issues and limitations are gone. I don't take any meds, my back pain from my 2 DDD dscs are gone. So do yourself a favor, send your records to him and see for yourself, he will be honest with you if he can help or not.
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds