View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:47 PM

Default check out these for swelling

I have feet& ankle swellling also, been more of an issue after my prodisc surgery, in fact i was rushed into a CT scan following my surgery due to swelling, but everything appeared normal at that time. i notice it most when i am on my feet all day, and it's hot. So my regular Doc introduced me to compression stockings, they can be had at any good health supply company, consult your doc as to the best compression ratings for you, they come in knee-highs and are worn under socks. They definetly help keep the swelling in check and down, and what a relief when you take them off at night. I'm told the swelling is an age issue, but i refuse to grow up! it's my body that won't keep up,hmmmmmmm
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds