View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:55 PM

Default Cervical ADR 2 level i year and new pain

Hi I havent posted for a long while (long story) my neck pain has really been minimal during the summer months mostly it isnt there, so this was great after a very rocky start. Since August and some very bad weather ,I have been getting pain in my hands at night and a return of some intermittent burning sensations, along with the most horrible toothache like pain in my head and neck higher than before. This pain is only related to weather and I am a living Barometer ! I have just had a check up and the doc said the hand symptoms are to do with my neck and he ordered another MRI. I dont know if it will show the higher level DDD, thats my guess at what it is ,and I dont know if its possible to do 3 levels with ADR in the neck has anyone had this sort of thing happen to them ? thanks Mazzie
Diagnosed mild disc dehydration L4/5L5S1 and facet dengeneration L5S1 Facet Cyst L5S1 ADR Active C C5/6C6/7 Sept 08 reduction in pain gradually by 50-60% Buttock and heel pain remain . Meds Pregablin, Tramadol, Co Codymol, Voltarol
Retunred to work Jan 09