Thread: My t-spine
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 01:58 AM

Mark,
It really sucks that you're in so much pain. Your comments about it hopefully being muscular make sense to me. I also can relate to the fears about the thoracic spine issues too. (As you may recall my thoracic MRI in Straubing showed T1-3 discs with very small bulges-"nothing to worry about" according to the radiologist.) What kind of PT exercises do you think set things off? I have not done any PT, but am considering it. I am now 8 months post-op (ProdiscC 5/6,6/7 for those interested)and have for the most part been good, until the last week, now the pain is all too familiar. Mostly aching, progressing to pulsating pain at night or when laying down and just in the back of my neck and occipital ridge. I'm thinking that it's a combination of muscular/ligamentous but I have been experiencing the weird vibrational sensations some too. Still, I really feel positive that it was all the right decision and this too will resolve. BTW, ProSpine wants my 6 month followup questionnaire and films.(Apparently they had a staffing change, so it's a bit overdue) If they'd asked a week earlier, it would have been much rosier. Are the films necessary or just for their research/data points? I'm about sick of all the radiation etc.
Okay, I'll stop whining now. I'm sending positive thoughts your way. -Jen