View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:45 PM

Hi Maria,

I could wear some gold, not others, depending on the mixture of other metals in the piece of jewelery. The very weird part is that I could often wear an earring in my right ear, but not my left. I have swollen lymph nodes all the time on the left side too, but not the right. Go figure. Same reactions as you with all other metals, even silver. I was a cheap date...no expensive jewelery was necessary

There is good and bad to this testing. I avoided a very serious complication, but now I have no idea where to go or what to use for my four to five level DDD (depending on which surgeon I speak to as to the number needing treatment).

I feel like I'm starting all over again from four years back. But I'm now much wiser.

Maria, have you had surgery, and if so do you have any complications? You don't have anything in your signature and I haven't gone back through old posts, sorry.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.