View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 10:16 PM

Default bracelet

Hi thanks for the replies. Know what you mean Maria it does wear very thin when the rain keeps coming! I have been very good even though it p***ing it down here ,constantly. I have had some pain today but not enough to take a pain killer.. I bought the magnetic bracelet with the highest gauss spec and it cost quite a bit of money. A firend of mine has had the same make one on her wrist for 2 years as it made her chronic knee pain disappear but I was very sceptical because I had bought cheaper versions and stick on magnets before with no effect, but this is the business. wont say what it is called in case its not allowed but they are on the internet. You would have to be pretty strong to get mine off me at the moment!

Got my MRI Monday so will see the state of my neck a year after the 2 level disc replacements i1 year ago. Think it may show a problem higher up but if the bracelet works would prefer that to surgery even if it is free here! Keep you posted thanks again Mazzie
Diagnosed mild disc dehydration L4/5L5S1 and facet dengeneration L5S1 Facet Cyst L5S1 ADR Active C C5/6C6/7 Sept 08 reduction in pain gradually by 50-60% Buttock and heel pain remain . Meds Pregablin, Tramadol, Co Codymol, Voltarol
Retunred to work Jan 09