View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:22 PM

The problem is that I do not feel hopeless. I'm not sad and I don't feel despair. I know that that I can be helped but the pain is so severe that I don't know if I can hold on long enough to find it. I cannot rest my head on anything without causing excruciating pain. I can't drink out of a glass because extending my head back causes excruciating pain. I can't yawn because triceps and chest lock up when I do. On the exhale of every breath when my shoulders relax just a bit I get a shock down my left arm. I can't not breath.

There have been 3 times in the last two years that "something" has released and my entire body relaxed. My shoulders dropped, my neck released, and all of the muscles that were spasmed released. You could visually see all over my body. I have never felt anything better. It only lasted until I moved my head.

Steve, I completely agree with you but I have searched for that very doctor for two years now. I don't have the money to do it anymore. If you know where he/she is let me know.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09