View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:22 PM

Default what about

This is most likely something you've tried already but how about an injection of Toradol 60mg IM. I know even if this works it would be a very short lived type of relief for you but just thinking it might help.

I don't remember that much about my pysch nursing but perhaps you are feeling *detachment* in terms of your pain and your mental status. I think this evolves out of a pretty intense depression if I recall correctly and who wouldn't be with the level of pain that you're describing and situation.

$$ ~ understand that. I wonder if one of the good docs would see you and treat you under charitable circumstances? There are surgeons that do this in the LA area altho I don't know exactly how one qualifies for this and it sounds like you are short on endurance/strength because of the degree of pain you're experiencing. Again, I understand this as I've been so bad that there was nothing I could do but lie on the floor and movement was excrutiating in my lower body. Even going to the bathroom was an event of epic proportions. And the pain dragged on and on...

While I understand where you're at or imagine that I do I am hoping there will be some type of answer for you that would be beneficial and viable.

Last edited by Maria; 10-21-2009 at 10:25 PM.